Scrabble word: SALVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVE exist?
Definitions of SALVE in dictionaries:
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- noun - anything that remedies or heals or soothes
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - apply a salve to, usually for the purpose of healing
- An analgesic or medicinal ointment.
- Something that soothes or heals; a balm.
- Flattery or commendation.
- To soothe or heal with or as if with salve.
- To ease the distress or agitation of; assuage: salved my conscience by apologizing.
- verb - to restore to a quiet or normal state
There are 5 letters in SALVE: A E L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALVE plus a wildcard: SALVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALVE
Images for SALVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.