Scrabble word: SALVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVE exist?
Definitions of SALVE in dictionaries:
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- noun - anything that remedies or heals or soothes
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - apply a salve to, usually for the purpose of healing
- An analgesic or medicinal ointment.
- Something that soothes or heals; a balm.
- Flattery or commendation.
- To soothe or heal with or as if with salve.
- To ease the distress or agitation of; assuage: salved my conscience by apologizing.
- verb - to restore to a quiet or normal state