Scrabble word: CALVES
Is CALVES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CALVES in dictionaries:
- noun - young of domestic cattle
- noun - the muscular back part of the shank
- noun - fine leather from the skin of a calf
- noun - young of various large placental mammals e.g. whale or giraffe or elephant or buffalo
- verb - release ice
- verb - birth
- adj - a young cow or bull [n CALVES or CALFS] : CALFLIKE
There are 6 letters in CALVES: A C E L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALVES
Click to search all anagrams of CALVES plus a wildcard: CALVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALVES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALVES
Lookup in Wiki for CALVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.