Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAVES exist?
Definitions of CAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - a geological formation consisting of an underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea
- verb - hollow out as if making a cave or opening
- verb - explore natural caves
- v - to hollow out
There are 5 letters in CAVES: A C E S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAVES plus a wildcard: CAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAVES
- Beautiful Marble caves in Patagonia FunnyDoom.com
- Limestone caves are often adorned with calcium carbonate formations ...
- What Kind of Formations are in caves
- Photo Gallery caves
- FileScotland Inchnadamph Bone caves.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Water caves submited images Pic 2 Fly
- Cave - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Etched in Granite The Medicine caves
- cavescaves Information Karst Facts News Photos -- National ...
- Deep Southern caves National Geographic Magazine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.