Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAVE exist?
Definitions of CAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a geological formation consisting of an underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea
- verb - hollow out as if making a cave or opening
- verb - explore natural caves
- To dig or hollow out.
- To cause to collapse or yield.
- To crumple or smash: The top of the car was caved in by the impact.
- To fall in; collapse: The walls caved in during the earthquake.
- To give up all opposition; yield: The school committee finally caved in to the demands of parents and teachers.
- To explore caves.
- verb - to hollow out
There are 4 letters in CAVE: A C E V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAVE plus a wildcard: CAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVE
Images for CAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.