Scrabble word: CARVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARVE exist?
Definitions of CARVE in dictionaries:
- verb - form by carving
- verb - engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
- verb - cut to pieces
- To divide into pieces by cutting; slice: carve a roast turkey.
- To divide by parceling out: carve up an estate.
- To cut into a desired shape; fashion by cutting: carve the wood into a figure.
- To make or form by or as if by cutting: carve initials in the bark; carved out an empire.
- To decorate by cutting and shaping carefully.
- To engrave or cut figures as an art, a hobby, or a trade.
- To disjoint, slice, and serve meat or poultry.
- verb - to form by cutting