Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARVE exist?
Definitions of CARVE in dictionaries:
- verb - form by carving
- verb - engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
- verb - cut to pieces
- To divide into pieces by cutting; slice: carve a roast turkey.
- To divide by parceling out: carve up an estate.
- To cut into a desired shape; fashion by cutting: carve the wood into a figure.
- To make or form by or as if by cutting: carve initials in the bark; carved out an empire.
- To decorate by cutting and shaping carefully.
- To engrave or cut figures as an art, a hobby, or a trade.
- To disjoint, slice, and serve meat or poultry.
- v - to form by cutting
There are 5 letters in CARVE: A C E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARVE plus a wildcard: CARVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARVE
- carve the lid out at an angle to keep it from falling in.
- How to carve Egg Shells ifood.tv
- carve Lotus Lantern - How to carve a Lotus Lantern Illustrated ...
- ... individual roots based on size and structure to carve either bowl
- Although a lot of people (including us) brought pumpkins there was ...
- three-dimensional face carved into a pumpkin at the North Carolina ...
- Daniel Waters Poet & Printmaker - Birth of a Print
- SIMPLE SMILE -- Harkening back to the era when pumpkin carving didnt ...
- Pumpkin Carving Instructions Carving Designs
- - -