Scrabble word: CARVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARVE exist?
Definitions of CARVE in dictionaries:
- verb - form by carving
- verb - engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
- verb - cut to pieces
- To divide into pieces by cutting; slice: carve a roast turkey.
- To divide by parceling out: carve up an estate.
- To cut into a desired shape; fashion by cutting: carve the wood into a figure.
- To make or form by or as if by cutting: carve initials in the bark; carved out an empire.
- To decorate by cutting and shaping carefully.
- To engrave or cut figures as an art, a hobby, or a trade.
- To disjoint, slice, and serve meat or poultry.
- verb - to form by cutting
There are 5 letters in CARVE: A C E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARVE plus a wildcard: CARVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARVE
Images for CARVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.