Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARVER exist?
Definitions of CARVER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States botanist and agricultural chemist who developed many uses for peanuts and soy beans and sweet potatoes (1864-1943)
- noun - makes decorative wooden panels
- noun - an artist who creates sculptures
- noun - someone who carves the meat
- verb - to form by cutting
There are 6 letters in CARVER: A C E R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARVER plus a wildcard: CARVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.