Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAVERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAVERN exist?
Definitions of CAVERN in dictionaries:
- noun - any large dark enclosed space
- noun - a large cave or a large chamber in a cave
- verb - hollow out as if making a cavern
- A large cave.
- A large underground chamber, as in a cave.
- To enclose in or as if in a cavern.
- To hollow out.
- v - to hollow out
There are 6 letters in CAVERN: A C E N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAVERN plus a wildcard: CAVERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVERN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAVERN
- FileReflecting cavern lake.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Museum cavern Matte by RQuack on deviantART
- FileLonghorn cavern entrance.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cavern Behind the Scenes Virtual COO
- Longhorn cavern State Park Burnet Texas - R We There Yet Mom ...
- Wright of Derby cavern near Naples.JPG ...
- Inner Space cavern - Georgetown - Reviews of Inner Space cavern ...
- FileView inside Carlsbad cavern-99.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileTreak Cliff cavern.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The cavern Club - cavern Club Liverpool
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.