Scrabble word: VALVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALVES exist?
Definitions of VALVES in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
- noun - device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
- noun - control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- noun - the entire one-piece shell of a snail and certain other molluscs
- noun - one of the paired hinged shells of certain molluscs and of brachiopods
- verb - to provide with a valve (a device for controlling the flow of a liquid or gas)
There are 6 letters in VALVES: A E L S V V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VALVES plus a wildcard: VALVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALVES
Images for VALVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.