Scrabble word: SALVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVES exist?
Definitions of SALVES in dictionaries:
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- noun - anything that remedies or heals or soothes
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - apply a salve to, usually for the purpose of healing
- verb - to restore to a quiet or normal state
There are 6 letters in SALVES: A E L S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALVES plus a wildcard: SALVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALVES
Images for SALVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.