Scrabble word: VISTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISTA exist?
Definitions of VISTA in dictionaries:
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- A distant view or prospect, especially one seen through an opening, as between rows of buildings or trees.
- An avenue or other passage affording such a view.
- An awareness of a range of time, events, or subjects; a broad mental view: “the deep and sweeping vistas these pioneering critics opened up” (Arthur C.
- adj - a distant view [n -S] : VISTAED
There are 5 letters in VISTA: A I S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISTA plus a wildcard: VISTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISTA
Images for VISTA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.