Scrabble word: VISTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISTA exist?
Definitions of VISTA in dictionaries:
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- A distant view or prospect, especially one seen through an opening, as between rows of buildings or trees.
- An avenue or other passage affording such a view.
- An awareness of a range of time, events, or subjects; a broad mental view: “the deep and sweeping vistas these pioneering critics opened up” (Arthur C.
- adj - a distant view [n -S] : VISTAED