Scrabble word: DOVETAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOVETAIL exist?
Definitions of DOVETAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a mortise joint formed by interlocking tenons and mortises
- verb - fit together tightly, as if by means of a dovetail
- A fan-shaped tenon that forms a tight interlocking joint when fitted into a corresponding mortise.
- A joint formed by interlocking one or more such tenons and mortises.
- To cut into or join by means of dovetails.
- To connect or combine precisely or harmoniously.
- To be joined together by means of dovetails.
- To combine or interlock into a unified whole: The nurses’ schedules dovetailed, so that one was always on duty.
- verb - to fit together closely
There are 8 letters in DOVETAIL: A D E I L O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOVETAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOVETAIL plus a wildcard: DOVETAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOVETAIL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOVETAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.