Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OLIVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OLIVES exist?
Definitions of OLIVES in dictionaries:
- noun - small ovoid fruit of the European olive tree
- noun - evergreen tree cultivated in the Mediterranean region since antiquity and now elsewhere
- noun - hard yellow often variegated wood of an olive tree
- noun - one-seeded fruit of the European olive tree usually pickled and used as a relish
- noun - a yellow-green color of low brightness and saturation
- noun - the small oval fruit of a Mediterranean tree
There are 6 letters in OLIVES: E I L O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OLIVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OLIVES plus a wildcard: OLIVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OLIVES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OLIVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.