Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PILEUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILEUS exist?
Definitions of PILEUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- The umbrellalike fruiting structure forming the top of a stalked, fleshy fungus, such as a mushroom; the cap.
- A brimless, round skullcap worn by ancient Romans.
- See <A href="AHD3_C.
- n - the umbrella-shaped portion of a mushroom
There are 6 letters in PILEUS: E I L P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILEUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILEUS plus a wildcard: PILEUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILEUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILEUS
- pileus - forms as a growing thunderstorm deflects moist air up and ...
- pileus Cloud
- pileus cloud 2004517 (a)
- pileus (hat) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- TrekNature Cumulonimbus and pileus Clouds Photo
- pileus (meteorology) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- pileus Cloud Over Boca Raton Florida - Earth Science Picture of the ...
- pileus Cloud Spotted
- pileus ( source )
- pileus cloud
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.