Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PILUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILUS exist?
Definitions of PILUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- noun - hairlike structure especially on the surface of a cell or microorganism
- n - a hair or hairlike structure
There are 5 letters in PILUS: I L P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILUS plus a wildcard: PILUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILUS
- pilus - encyclopedia article - Citizendium
- This is the picture of the plant cell in the biology book. Notice the ...
- pilus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The world online b2b marketplace and trading directory - Waytodeal
- pilus jajanantegal
- Izwan pilus meninggal dunia JEJAKTREND
- pilus Pipi Alus Diambung Wedus Emanuel Setio Dewo
- Throwing Darwin Under the Bus civilization at okanogan1.com
- coli (rod prokaryote) strains undergoing conjugation. One strain ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.