Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHISELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHISELS exist?
Definitions of CHISELS in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a flat steel blade with a cutting edge
- verb - engage in deceitful behavior
- verb - deprive somebody of something by deceit
- verb - carve with a chisel
- v - to use a chisel (a cutting tool)
There are 7 letters in CHISELS: C E H I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHISELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHISELS plus a wildcard: CHISELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHISELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHISELS
- Set of Six Woodcarving chisels. Six piece set of chisels for small ...
- MHG Regular chisels
- Sds Max chiselsSds Plus chiselsHex chiselsView Sds Max ChiselAZ ...
- Tools Carpentry chisels Irwin Marples High Impact chisels ...
- Two Antique chisels Stock Image - Image 11242961
- chisels - Jeff Greef Woodworking
- Choosing the Best Chisel for Every Project
- Framing and Bench chisels from BUFFALO TOOL FORGE
- Silverline Tools - Woodwork chisels
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.