Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHISEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHISEL exist?
Definitions of CHISEL in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a flat steel blade with a cutting edge
- verb - engage in deceitful behavior
- verb - deprive somebody of something by deceit
- verb - carve with a chisel
- To shape or cut with a chisel.
- To cheat or swindle.
- To obtain by deception.
- To use a chisel.
- To use unethical methods; cheat: “who’s up, who’s down and who’s chiseling on the side” (James Reston).
- To intrude oneself without welcome: always tries to chisel in on our conversations.
- v - to use a chisel (a cutting tool)
There are 6 letters in CHISEL: C E H I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHISEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHISEL plus a wildcard: CHISEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHISEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHISEL
- Filechisel wood 24mm.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- 520 Gilt Edge chisel s Product Features Traditional fine slim ...
- Firmer chisels Mortise chisels Timber Frame chisels
- The massive 1 mortise chisel with a bloodwood handle.
- Cold chisels - Cross Cut chisel
- Ciselette is offered with crpes fresh bread or toast. It was ...
- Firmer chisels Peck Tool Superior Quality German and Japanese ...
- Pothier Enterprises - CarvingSculpting Tools - Pneumatic Tools and ...
- Tasai Shinogi Usu Nomi - Japanese Cabinetmakers Paring chisels
- Carpentry chisel with a wooden handle Stock Vector ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.