Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUICES exist?
Definitions of SLUICES in dictionaries:
- noun - conduit that carries a rapid flow of water controlled by a sluicegate
- verb - pour as if from a sluice
- verb - irrigate with water from a sluice
- verb - transport in or send down a sluice
- verb - draw through a sluice
- v - to wash with a sudden flow of water
There are 7 letters in SLUICES: C E I L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUICES plus a wildcard: SLUICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUICES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLUICES
- Comparison of methods of concentrating and recovering fine gold ...
- We also carry Prolines small sluice box .
- Continent Coloring Pages by Michael
- Hydropower and navigation system Iron Gates is located on the Danube ...
- Categorysluices in Indonesia - Wikimedia Commons
- Control sluices on the river Colne - Halstead These sluices control ...
- ... was taken last year and shows the present condition of the sluices
- sluices Fish Ladder on right the Wheel Pit subsequently used to ...
- Portable GOLD Super Sluice or Dredge.