Scrabble word: SLUICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUICES exist?
Definitions of SLUICES in dictionaries:
- noun - conduit that carries a rapid flow of water controlled by a sluicegate
- verb - pour as if from a sluice
- verb - irrigate with water from a sluice
- verb - transport in or send down a sluice
- verb - draw through a sluice
- verb - to wash with a sudden flow of water
There are 7 letters in SLUICES: C E I L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUICES plus a wildcard: SLUICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUICES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLUICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.