Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COULISSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COULISSE exist?
Definitions of COULISSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat situated in the wings
- noun - a timber member grooved to take a sliding panel
- A grooved timber in which something slides.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater.
- The space between the side scenes.
- A backstage area in a theater.
- noun - a side scene of a theatre stage
There are 8 letters in COULISSE: C E I L O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COULISSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COULISSE plus a wildcard: COULISSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COULISSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COULISSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.