Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSCULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSCULES exist?
Definitions of OSCULES in dictionaries:
- n - an opening in a sponge
There are 7 letters in OSCULES: C E L O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSCULES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSCULES plus a wildcard: OSCULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSCULES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSCULES
- Synascidie rouge Polysyncraton lacazei
- This is an example of Jereica polystoma with a rounded top.
- Axinelle commune - Axinella polypoides
- Mditerrane - France - Var - Sec de Sici - Mai 2009 - Canon Ixus ...
- SOUS LES MERS Cliona viridis - clione verte
- Yellow Boring Sponge
- How sponges feed
- Fire Sponge
- Skeleton Surface skeleton is very regularly reticulated unispicular ...
- Tectitethya crypta (de Laubenfels 1949)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.