Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLONUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLONUSES exist?
Definitions of CLONUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - convulsion characterized by alternating contractions and relaxations
- n - a form of muscular spasm
There are 8 letters in CLONUSES: C E L N O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLONUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLONUSES plus a wildcard: CLONUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLONUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLONUSES
- picturesof doing a pedicure pink pedicure chaire pink pedicure ...
- The Neurocritic Dr. Charles Hamilton Hughes Alienist and Neurologist
- ... back muscular clonuses in legs and do preparation for the lactation
- Lesson 1 (practical 6 hours)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.