Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CENSUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENSUS exist?
Definitions of CENSUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a periodic count of the population
- verb - conduct a census
- An official, usually periodic enumeration of a population, often including the collection of related demographic information.
- In ancient Rome, a count of the citizens and an evaluation of their property for taxation purposes.
- v - to take an official count of
There are 6 letters in CENSUS: C E N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENSUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENSUS plus a wildcard: CENSUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENSUS
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENSUS
- Source Citation Format for 1940 US census Images Destination Austin ...
- ... to display a transcript or image. Here is a sample census image
- census 1841 (James Etherington Mary Etherington James William ...
- census Bureaus Interactive Redistricting Map
- 41 Cotton Street census 1891 Ancoats Manchester.
- Parish or township of Hilperton
- census 2000 Data Top US Ancestries by County Map See map details From ...
- Quick easy access to facts about people business and geography
- 1901 census
- census - 1850 Penn Township Saint Joseph County Indiana (12644 KB ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.