Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COUNSELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNSELS exist?
Definitions of COUNSELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- noun - something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- verb - give advice to
- v - to give advice to
There are 8 letters in COUNSELS: C E L N O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNSELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNSELS plus a wildcard: COUNSELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNSELS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNSELS
- Clinton counsels Cain TobyToons
- Ekweremadu counsels Agitators Over State Creation Leadership ...
- Preface to Decker School of Nursing Graduate Student Handbook ...
- counsels in this matter were informed by the President before the ...
- mobile BJC General counsels Thomas Walker Rogers Hollman posed
- Leon Lipkowski Moje wspomnienia 1849-1912
- Doctor counseling about preventive care issues including stopping ...
- Somos Primos
- McCoy counsels Kirk 600x450 To Boldly Go Where No Beer Has Gone Before ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.