Scrabble word: SLUICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUICE exist?
Definitions of SLUICE in dictionaries:
- noun - conduit that carries a rapid flow of water controlled by a sluicegate
- verb - pour as if from a sluice
- verb - irrigate with water from a sluice
- verb - transport in or send down a sluice
- verb - draw through a sluice
- An artificial channel for conducting water, with a valve or gate to regulate the flow: sluices connecting a reservoir with irrigated fields.
- A valve or gate used in such a channel; a floodgate: open sluices to flood a dry dock.
- A body of water impounded behind a floodgate.
- A sluiceway.
- A long inclined trough, as for carrying logs or separating gold ore.
- To flood or drench with or as if with a flow of released water.
- To wash with water flowing in a sluice: sluicing sediment for gold.
- To draw off or let out by a sluice: sluice floodwater.
- To flow out from or as if from a sluice.
- verb - to wash with a sudden flow of water
There are 6 letters in SLUICE: C E I L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUICE plus a wildcard: SLUICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUICE
Images for SLUICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.