Scrabble word: COILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COILS exist?
Definitions of COILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- noun - a contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
- noun - tubing that is wound in a spiral
- noun - reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - make without a potter's wheel
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - to wind in even rings
There are 5 letters in COILS: C I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COILS plus a wildcard: COILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COILS
Images for COILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.