Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOCIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCIAL exist?
Definitions of SOCIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- adj - relating to human society and its members
- adj - living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups
- adj - relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society
- adj - composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability
- adj - tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind
- adj - marked by friendly companionship with others
- Living together in communities.
- Of or relating to communal living.
- Of or relating to society.
- Living together in organized groups or similar close aggregates: Ants are social insects.
- Involving allies or members of a confederacy.
- Of or relating to the upper classes.
- Inclined to seek out or enjoy the company of others; sociable.
- Spent in or marked by friendly relations or companionship.
- Intended for convivial activities.
- An informal social gathering, as of the members of a church congregation.
- noun - a friendly gathering
There are 6 letters in SOCIAL: A C I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOCIAL plus a wildcard: SOCIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOCIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOCIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.