Scrabble word: SOCIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCIAL exist?
Definitions of SOCIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- adj - relating to human society and its members
- adj - living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups
- adj - relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society
- adj - composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability
- adj - tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind
- adj - marked by friendly companionship with others
- Living together in communities.
- Of or relating to communal living.
- Of or relating to society.
- Living together in organized groups or similar close aggregates: Ants are social insects.
- Involving allies or members of a confederacy.
- Of or relating to the upper classes.
- Inclined to seek out or enjoy the company of others; sociable.
- Spent in or marked by friendly relations or companionship.
- Intended for convivial activities.
- An informal social gathering, as of the members of a church congregation.
- noun - a friendly gathering