Scrabble word: RECOILS
Is RECOILS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RECOILS in dictionaries:
- noun - the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- verb - spring back
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- verb - to draw back in fear or disgust
There are 7 letters in RECOILS: C E I L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOILS
Click to search all anagrams of RECOILS plus a wildcard: RECOILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOILS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECOILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.