Is CLOISTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOISTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - residence that is a place of religious seclusion (such as a monastery)
- noun - a courtyard with covered walks (as in religious institutions)
- verb - surround with a cloister, as of a garden
- verb - surround with a cloister
- verb - seclude from the world in or as if in a cloister
- A covered walk with an open colonnade on one side, running along the walls of buildings that face a quadrangle.
- A place, especially a monastery or convent, devoted to religious seclusion.
- Life in a monastery or convent.
- A secluded, quiet place.
- To shut away from the world in or as if in a cloister; seclude.
- To furnish (a building) with a cloister.
- verb - to remove or set apart from others
There are 8 letters in CLOISTER: C E I L O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOISTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOISTER, to go: CLOISTER?
Rearrange the letters in CLOISTER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CLOISTER
7 letters out of CLOISTER
6 letters out of CLOISTER
5 letters out of CLOISTER
4 letters out of CLOISTER
3 letters out of CLOISTER
2 letters out of CLOISTER
Contextual use of CLOISTER
What's nearby CLOISTER
Lookup in Wiki for CLOISTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOISTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOISTER"