Scrabble word: CLOISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOISTER exist?
Definitions of CLOISTER in dictionaries:
- noun - residence that is a place of religious seclusion (such as a monastery)
- noun - a courtyard with covered walks (as in religious institutions)
- verb - surround with a cloister, as of a garden
- verb - surround with a cloister
- verb - seclude from the world in or as if in a cloister
- A covered walk with an open colonnade on one side, running along the walls of buildings that face a quadrangle.
- A place, especially a monastery or convent, devoted to religious seclusion.
- Life in a monastery or convent.
- A secluded, quiet place.
- To shut away from the world in or as if in a cloister; seclude.
- To furnish (a building) with a cloister.
- verb - to remove or set apart from others
There are 8 letters in CLOISTER: C E I L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOISTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOISTER plus a wildcard: CLOISTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOISTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOISTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.