Scrabble word: CLOISTERS
Is CLOISTERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLOISTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - residence that is a place of religious seclusion (such as a monastery)
- noun - a courtyard with covered walks (as in religious institutions)
- verb - surround with a cloister, as of a garden
- verb - surround with a cloister
- verb - seclude from the world in or as if in a cloister
- verb - to remove or set apart from others
There are 9 letters in CLOISTERS: C E I L O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOISTERS
Click to search all anagrams of CLOISTERS plus a wildcard: CLOISTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOISTERS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOISTERS
Lookup in Wiki for CLOISTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.