Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICTOR exist?
Definitions of LICTOR in dictionaries:
- A Roman functionary who carried fasces when attending a magistrate in public appearances.
- n - a magistrate's attendant in ancient Rome
There are 6 letters in LICTOR: C I L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICTOR plus a wildcard: LICTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICTOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICTOR
- FileRoman lictor Clothes.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 600px-ROFLTyranid_lictor_maid.jpg lictor-chan maid
- Tyranid lictor vs. Xenomorph Queen SpaceBattles.com
- CoolMiniOrNot - Tyranid lictor by Quareni
- lictor - Warhammer 40K Wiki - Space Marines Chaos planets and more
- The Miniatures
- lictores. Cada cnsul iba precedido por doce y el dictador por ...
- Jonnys 40k Tyranid Tactica The lictor
- CoolMiniOrNot - invisible lictor by ikim
- Tyranid lictor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.