Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICTORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICTORS exist?
Definitions of LICTORS in dictionaries:
- n - a magistrate's attendant in ancient Rome
There are 7 letters in LICTORS: C I L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICTORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICTORS plus a wildcard: LICTORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICTORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICTORS
- lictors with Fasces ClipArt ETC
- ... . (1890) praetores had 6 lictors.Roman lictor. (1867-1868
- TOP BOTTOM lictors with Fasces from Osprey MilitarySeries 291
- StockphotoPro Images for the lictors with Fasces
- The lictors Returning to Brutus the Bodies of his Sons 1789 - Jacques ...
- lictors Bearing to Brutus the Bodies of his Sons Post Cards from ...
- lictors Flickr - Photo Sharing
- The lictors Bring Brutus the Bodies of His Sons Giclee Print by ...
- Jonnys 40k Tyranid Tactica The Lictor
- The lictors Bring to Brutus the Bodies of His Sons (detail) - Jacques ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.