Scrabble word: RELICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELICT exist?
Definitions of RELICT in dictionaries:
- noun - an organism or species surviving as a remnant of an otherwise extinct flora or fauna in an environment much changed from that in which it originated
- noun - geological feature that is a remnant of a pre-existing formation after other parts have disappeared
- An organism or a species of an earlier time surviving in an environment that has undergone considerable change.
- Something that has survived; a remnant.
- Of or relating to something that has survived, as structures or minerals after destructive processes.
- noun - an organism surviving in a changed environment