Scrabble word: RELICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELICT exist?
Definitions of RELICT in dictionaries:
- noun - an organism or species surviving as a remnant of an otherwise extinct flora or fauna in an environment much changed from that in which it originated
- noun - geological feature that is a remnant of a pre-existing formation after other parts have disappeared
- An organism or a species of an earlier time surviving in an environment that has undergone considerable change.
- Something that has survived; a remnant.
- Of or relating to something that has survived, as structures or minerals after destructive processes.
- noun - an organism surviving in a changed environment
There are 6 letters in RELICT: C E I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELICT plus a wildcard: RELICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELICT
Images for RELICT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.