Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELICT exist?
Definitions of RELICT in dictionaries:
- noun - an organism or species surviving as a remnant of an otherwise extinct flora or fauna in an environment much changed from that in which it originated
- noun - geological feature that is a remnant of a pre-existing formation after other parts have disappeared
- An organism or a species of an earlier time surviving in an environment that has undergone considerable change.
- Something that has survived; a remnant.
- Of or relating to something that has survived, as structures or minerals after destructive processes.
- n - an organism surviving in a changed environment
There are 6 letters in RELICT: C E I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELICT plus a wildcard: RELICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELICT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELICT
- relict Trillium (Trillium reliquum) Species Profile
- ArchivoThe relict Houses near Kabatzky Lake.jpg - Wikipedia la ...
- XL-Design-Stehlampe-relict-beige-Treibholz-Lampe-Schwemmholz-Treibgut ...
- Non-foliated metamorphic rocks include quartzite which is ...
- Bloedzuigend vrouwtje Goudoogdaas (Chrysops relictus) op de hand van ...
- Breeding-plumaged relict Gull with Black-headed Gull Larus ridibindus ...
- KRUGERPLEIN & PEPERBUS relicta
- WeeMen relictors Assault Squad pt5 - Marine
- WeeMen relictors Landraider Redeemer Zeus