Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UTRICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UTRICLE exist?
Definitions of UTRICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small pouch into which the semicircular canals open
- A membranous sac contained within the labyrinth of the inner ear and connected with the semicircular canals.
- A small bladderlike one-seeded indehiscent fruit, as in the amaranth.
- A small vestigial blind pouch of the prostate gland.
- n - a saclike cavity in the inner ear
There are 7 letters in UTRICLE: C E I L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UTRICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UTRICLE plus a wildcard: UTRICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UTRICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UTRICLE
- The utricle senses movements of the head when tilted.
- utricle is one of two otolithic organs in the human ear the utricle ...
- Otolith organs (saccule and utricle)
- the COCHLEA a snail-shaped structure contains the ORGAN OF CORTI ...
- Cowards Corner with Luckie Dizzy as a Dingbat Drunk as a Skunk
- This is the best image I could find but I know its still confusing ...
- - SACCULE & utricle