Scrabble word: UTRICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UTRICLE exist?
Definitions of UTRICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small pouch into which the semicircular canals open
- A membranous sac contained within the labyrinth of the inner ear and connected with the semicircular canals.
- A small bladderlike one-seeded indehiscent fruit, as in the amaranth.
- A small vestigial blind pouch of the prostate gland.
- noun - a saclike cavity in the inner ear
There are 7 letters in UTRICLE: C E I L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UTRICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UTRICLE plus a wildcard: UTRICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UTRICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UTRICLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.