Scrabble word: TELLURIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELLURIC exist?
Definitions of TELLURIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or containing the chemical element tellurium
- adj - of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air
- Of or relating to Earth; terrestrial.
- Derived from or containing tellurium, especially with valence 6.
- adj - pertaining to the earth
There are 8 letters in TELLURIC: C E I L L R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELLURIC plus a wildcard: TELLURIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELLURIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELLURIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.