Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUCE exist?
Definitions of TRUCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of peace agreed to between opponents so they can discuss peace terms
- A temporary cessation or suspension of hostilities by agreement of the opposing sides; an armistice.
- A respite from a disagreeable state of affairs.
- v - to suspend hostilities by mutual agreement
There are 5 letters in TRUCE: C E R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUCE plus a wildcard: TRUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUCE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUCE
- truce Novelty Knees
- Mr. Fish The truce - Mr. Fish - Truthdig
- ... photoshop is a dangerous tool.. and one i need practice with.. truce
- 21st of last year it appears GreenShift attempted a Christmas truce ...
- ... in no mans land during the unofficial truce. Photo IWM Collections
- The Christmas truce
- ... leverage in the truce department. Ill do what I can to help you out
- MTC News Network Blog Archive The Christmas truce
- Map of where the truce took place
- The Christmas truce 1914
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.