Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECTUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECTUM exist?
Definitions of RECTUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the terminal section of the alimentary canal
- n - the terminal portion of the large intestine
There are 6 letters in RECTUM: C E M R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECTUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECTUM plus a wildcard: RECTUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECTUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECTUM
- The rectum is a hollow muscular tube thats connected to the end of ...
- Rectal cancer cancervirotherapy
- Illustration showing colon and rectum
- Figure 50-7_Arterial supply of the rectum. (From Gordon PH Nivatvongs ...
- ... into the rectum and feels the prostate to check for anything abnormal
- rectum - Encyclopdie Larousse
- The rectum is the final portion of the large intestine. It empties ...
- Figure 50-11_Venous drainage of the colon and rectum. (From Gordon PH ...
- johns hopkins rectum
- rectum Model