Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTOR exist?
Definitions of LECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who reads the lessons in a church service
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- A person who reads aloud certain of the scriptural passages used in a church service.
- A public lecturer or reader in certain universities.
- n - a reader of the lessons in a church service
There are 6 letters in LECTOR: C E L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LECTOR plus a wildcard: LECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LECTOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LECTOR
- lector Malino Blog
- The lector proclaims the Word of God to the assembly at the ...
- Con respecto al lector dice Hubert Nyssen en La sabidura del editor ...
- Los trabajos y los das La hora del lector
- lasmonceslocurasdeFio PLAN lector 2009
- have a critical role in the celebration of the Mass. Since the lector ...
- Las figuras del lector y el corrector editorial ALQUIBLA
- Memorias breves de un lector (para celebrar el da del libro ...
- St. Edward lectors & Eucharistic Ministers