Scrabble word: LECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTOR exist?
Definitions of LECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who reads the lessons in a church service
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- A person who reads aloud certain of the scriptural passages used in a church service.
- A public lecturer or reader in certain universities.
- noun - a reader of the lessons in a church service
There are 6 letters in LECTOR: C E L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LECTOR plus a wildcard: LECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LECTOR
Images for LECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.