Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECTOR exist?
Definitions of ELECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a citizen who has a legal right to vote
- noun - any of the German princes who were entitled to vote in the election of new emperor of the Holy Roman Empire
- A qualified voter in an election.
- A member of the Electoral College of the United States.
- One of the German princes of the Holy Roman Empire entitled to elect the emperor.
- verb - to select by vote for an office
There are 7 letters in ELECTOR: C E E L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELECTOR plus a wildcard: ELECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELECTOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.