Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CREOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREOLE exist?
Definitions of CREOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of European descent born in the West Indies or Latin America
- noun - a person descended from French ancestors in southern United States (especially Louisiana)
- noun - a mother tongue that originates from contact between two languages
- adj - of or relating to a language that arises from contact between two other languages and has features of both
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of native-born persons of French descent in Louisiana
- A person of European descent born in the West Indies or Spanish America.
- A person descended from or culturally related to the original French settlers of the southern United States, especially Louisiana.
- The French dialect spoken by these people.
- A person descended from or culturally related to the Spanish and Portuguese settlers of the Gulf States.
- A Black slave born in the Americas as opposed to one brought from Africa.
- Haitian Creole.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the Creoles.
- noun - a type of mixed language
There are 6 letters in CREOLE: C E E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREOLE plus a wildcard: CREOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREOLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.