Scrabble word: SLICKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICKER exist?
Definitions of SLICKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a macintosh made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof
- noun - a person with good manners and stylish clothing
- noun - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- adj - made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- A long water-repellant coat usually made of oilskin.
- A raincoat made of a glossy or shiny material, such as plastic or rubber.
- A tool for dressing hides.
- A cheat; a swindler.
- A person with stylish clothing and manners.
- noun - an oilskin raincoat
There are 7 letters in SLICKER: C E I K L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICKER plus a wildcard: SLICKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLICKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.