Scrabble word: SLICKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICKER exist?
Definitions of SLICKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a macintosh made from cotton fabric treated with oil and pigment to make it waterproof
- noun - a person with good manners and stylish clothing
- noun - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- adj - made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- A long water-repellant coat usually made of oilskin.
- A raincoat made of a glossy or shiny material, such as plastic or rubber.
- A tool for dressing hides.
- A cheat; a swindler.
- A person with stylish clothing and manners.
- noun - an oilskin raincoat