Scrabble word: SICKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SICKER exist?
Definitions of SICKER in dictionaries:
- adj - affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- adj - feeling nausea
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - having a strong distaste from surfeit
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - deeply affected by a strong feeling
- adj - shockingly repellent
- adj - affected with disease or ill health
- verb - to urge to attack
There are 6 letters in SICKER: C E I K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SICKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SICKER plus a wildcard: SICKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SICKER
Images for SICKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.