Is CLERK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLERK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an employee who performs clerical work (e.g., keeps records or accounts)
- noun - a salesperson in a store
- verb - work as a clerk, as in the legal business
- A person who works in an office performing such tasks as keeping records, attending to correspondence, or filing.
- A person who keeps the records and performs the regular business of a court or legislative body.
- A law clerk, as for a judge.
- A person who works at a sales counter or service desk, as at a store or hotel.
- A cleric.
- A scholar.
- verb - to serve as a clerk (an office worker)
There are 5 letters in CLERK: C E K L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLERK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLERK, to go: CLERK?
Rearrange the letters in CLERK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLERK
What's nearby CLERK
Lookup in Wiki for CLERK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLERK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLERK"