Scrabble word: CLERK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLERK exist?
Definitions of CLERK in dictionaries:
- noun - an employee who performs clerical work (e.g., keeps records or accounts)
- noun - a salesperson in a store
- verb - work as a clerk, as in the legal business
- A person who works in an office performing such tasks as keeping records, attending to correspondence, or filing.
- A person who keeps the records and performs the regular business of a court or legislative body.
- A law clerk, as for a judge.
- A person who works at a sales counter or service desk, as at a store or hotel.
- A cleric.
- A scholar.
- verb - to serve as a clerk (an office worker)
There are 5 letters in CLERK: C E K L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLERK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLERK plus a wildcard: CLERK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLERK
Images for CLERK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.