Scrabble word: LOCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCKER exist?
Definitions of LOCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a storage compartment for clothes and valuables
- noun - a fastener that locks or closes
- noun - a trunk for storing personal possessions
- One that locks: a locker of windows and doors.
- A small, usually metal compartment that can be locked, especially one at a gymnasium or public place for the safekeeping of clothing and valuables.
- A flat trunk for storage.
- A heavily insulated refrigerated cabinet, compartment, or room for storing frozen foods.
- noun - an enclosure that may be locked
There are 6 letters in LOCKER: C E K L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCKER plus a wildcard: LOCKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCKER
Images for LOCKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.