Scrabble word: LOCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCKER exist?
Definitions of LOCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a storage compartment for clothes and valuables
- noun - a fastener that locks or closes
- noun - a trunk for storing personal possessions
- One that locks: a locker of windows and doors.
- A small, usually metal compartment that can be locked, especially one at a gymnasium or public place for the safekeeping of clothing and valuables.
- A flat trunk for storage.
- A heavily insulated refrigerated cabinet, compartment, or room for storing frozen foods.
- noun - an enclosure that may be locked