Scrabble word: STRICKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRICKLE exist?
Definitions of STRICKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement for sharpening scythes
- noun - a tool or rod used to level off grain or other granular material that is heaped in a measure
- noun - a tool used in a foundry to shape a mold in sand
- verb - level off with a strickle in a measuring container
- verb - smooth with a strickle
- An instrument used to level off grain or other material in a measure.
- A foundry tool used to shape a mold in sand or loam.
- A tool for sharpening scythes.
- verb - to shape or smooth with a strickle (an instrument for leveling off grain)
There are 8 letters in STRICKLE: C E I K L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRICKLE plus a wildcard: STRICKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRICKLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words