Scrabble word: STRICKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRICKLE exist?
Definitions of STRICKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement for sharpening scythes
- noun - a tool or rod used to level off grain or other granular material that is heaped in a measure
- noun - a tool used in a foundry to shape a mold in sand
- verb - level off with a strickle in a measuring container
- verb - smooth with a strickle
- An instrument used to level off grain or other material in a measure.
- A foundry tool used to shape a mold in sand or loam.
- A tool for sharpening scythes.
- verb - to shape or smooth with a strickle (an instrument for leveling off grain)
There are 8 letters in STRICKLE: C E I K L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRICKLE plus a wildcard: STRICKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRICKLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRICKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.