Is CIRCLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CIRCLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - something approximating the shape of a circle
- noun - movement once around a course
- noun - a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- noun - street names for flunitrazepan
- noun - a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house
- noun - any circular or rotating mechanism
- verb - travel around something
- verb - move in circles
- verb - form a circle around
- A plane curve everywhere equidistant from a given fixed point, the center.
- A planar region bounded by a circle.
- Something, such as a ring, shaped like such a plane curve.
- A circular course, circuit, or orbit: a satellite’s circle around the earth.
- A curved section or tier of seats in a theater.
- A series or process that finishes at its starting point or continuously repeats itself; a cycle.
- A group of people sharing an interest, activity, or achievement.
- A territorial or administrative division, especially of a province, in some European countries.
- A sphere of influence or interest; domain: well-known in artistic circles.
- A vicious circle.
- To make or form a circle around; enclose.
- To move in a circle.
- verb - to move or revolve around
There are 6 letters in CIRCLE: C C E I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CIRCLE, to go: CIRCLE?
Rearrange the letters in CIRCLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CIRCLE
What's nearby CIRCLE
Lookup in Wiki for CIRCLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CIRCLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CIRCLE"