Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CIRCLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRCLE exist?
Definitions of CIRCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - something approximating the shape of a circle
- noun - movement once around a course
- noun - a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- noun - street names for flunitrazepan
- noun - a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house
- noun - any circular or rotating mechanism
- verb - travel around something
- verb - move in circles
- verb - form a circle around
- A plane curve everywhere equidistant from a given fixed point, the center.
- A planar region bounded by a circle.
- Something, such as a ring, shaped like such a plane curve.
- A circular course, circuit, or orbit: a satellite’s circle around the earth.
- A curved section or tier of seats in a theater.
- A series or process that finishes at its starting point or continuously repeats itself; a cycle.
- A group of people sharing an interest, activity, or achievement.
- A territorial or administrative division, especially of a province, in some European countries.
- A sphere of influence or interest; domain: well-known in artistic circles.
- A vicious circle.
- To make or form a circle around; enclose.
- To move in a circle.
- verb - to move or revolve around
There are 6 letters in CIRCLE: C C E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIRCLE plus a wildcard: CIRCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIRCLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.