Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCILE exist?
Definitions of DOCILE in dictionaries:
- adj - willing to be taught or led or supervised or directed
- adj - ready and willing to be taught
- adj - easily handled or managed
- Ready and willing to be taught; teachable.
- Yielding to supervision, direction, or management; tractable.
- adv - easily trained [adj] : DOCILELY
There are 6 letters in DOCILE: C D E I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCILE plus a wildcard: DOCILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCILE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.