Scrabble word: COILED
Is COILED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COILED in dictionaries:
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - make without a potter's wheel
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- adj - curled or wound (especially in concentric rings or spirals)
- verb - to wind in even rings
There are 6 letters in COILED: C D E I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COILED
Click to search all anagrams of COILED plus a wildcard: COILED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COILED
Images for COILED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.