Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLONINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLONINGS exist?
Definitions of CLONINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a general term for the research activity that creates a copy of some biological entity (a gene or organism or cell)
- n - a technique for reproducing by asexual means
There are 8 letters in CLONINGS: C G I L N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLONINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLONINGS plus a wildcard: CLONINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLONINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLONINGS
- cloning helpful you may not know that cloning can be
- Process of Therapetic Cloning - Somatic cell nuclear transfer can ...
- Genes & Society Cloning Infographic
- cloning.html 20_04GeneCloning-L.jpg
- IV. HUMAN CLONING A CRITICAL DISTINCTION BETWEEN TWO APPLICATIONS
- Three billion nucleotides represent only 23500 genes just a few ...
- From Micro To Macro Cloning With Plasmids
- www.rbej.com - Figure
- Thread Cloning in potting mix question