Scrabble word: NOSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOSING exist?
Definitions of NOSING in dictionaries:
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - advance the forward part of with caution
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - push or move with the nose
- verb - rub noses
- verb - defeat by a narrow margin
- The horizontally projecting edge of a stair tread.
- A shield covering this edge.
- A projecting edge of a molding.
- noun - a projecting edge
There are 6 letters in NOSING: G I N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOSING plus a wildcard: NOSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOSING
Images for NOSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.