Scrabble word: CONSIGN
Is CONSIGN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - commit forever
- verb - give over to another for care or safekeeping
- verb - send to an address
- To give over to the care of another; entrust.
- To turn over permanently to another’s charge or to a lasting condition; commit irrevocably: “Their desponding imaginations had already consigned him to a watery grave” (William Hickling Prescott).
- To deliver (merchandise, for example) for custody or sale.
- To submit; consent.
- verb - to give over to another's care
There are 7 letters in CONSIGN: C G I N N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSIGN
Click to search all anagrams of CONSIGN plus a wildcard: CONSIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSIGN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.