Scrabble word: LAYING
Is LAYING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LAYING in dictionaries:
- noun - the production of eggs (especially in birds)
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - put in a horizontal position
- verb - prepare or position for action or operation
- verb - lay eggs
- verb - impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
- verb - to deposit as a wager
There are 6 letters in LAYING: A G I L N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAYING
Click to search all anagrams of LAYING plus a wildcard: LAYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAYING
Images for LAYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.